For information contact Craig Massey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ice Cream Sunday is July 15
- Everyone’s favorite summer treat is the star of the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum’s largest event of the summer.
The 15th-annual Ice Cream Sunday, which happens to land on National Ice Cream Day, is from 12 p.m. . . .
Farm & Ranch ranked No. 1 attraction in Las Cruces
- The TripAdvisor travel website now ranks the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum No. 1 on its list of things to do in Las Cruces.
The Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum just celebrated its 20th birthday and welcomed visitors. . .
Museum offers active military free admission in Blue Star Program
- The New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum in Las Cruces is among eight state-run museums participating in the 2018 Blue Star Museums program.
The New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs are collaborating with the Natio. . .
20th Anniversary Celebration Day is May 19
- A day of demonstrations, children’s activities, rides, and special programs wraps up a week commemorating the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum’s 20th Anniversary.
May 19 is 20th Anniversary Celebration Day from 9 a.. . .
Blessing of the Fields is May 15
- The New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum will celebrate an old tradition with the annual Blessing of the Fields procession on Tuesday, May 15.
The event is the start of a week of activities as the Museum celebrates its . . .
'Sodbuster' sculpture is Museum's new showpiece
- A powerful, colorful representation of the determination of farming is about to be on full display in the lobby of the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum’s Bruce King Building.
The new showpiece is the sculpture, "Sod. . .
Museum to celebrate 20th anniversary
- New Mexico’s remarkable agricultural story covers 4,000 years, 121,000 square miles, and boasts great diversity, both in the people and the food they raised.
The New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum is celebrating 20 ye. . .
Agenda for May 18, 2018 board meeting
- NEW MEXICO FARM & RANCH HERITAGE MUSEUM
May 18, 2018
Museum Kitchen Classroom
4100 Dripping Springs Rd, Las Cruces, NM
The Mission of the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage . . .
Ranching family featured in 'Meet the Producer' exhibit
- A cattle-raising family in southern Doña Ana County is featured in the new “Meet the Producer” exhibit at the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum.
John and Keri Guldemann raised Criollo cattle for many years at ranches. . .
2018 Summer Camps for Kids
- Whether you enjoy animals, crafts, or outdoor fun, we have a camp for you. Discover nature, gardening, archaeology, animals, weaving, and many more exciting activities. Spend your summer with us and learn all about the differ. . .
Creativity shines when gardening meets quilting
- The Arts Corridor at the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum is about to erupt into a splash of garden colors on quilted fabric.
The New Mexico region of the Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA) has created an enormous r. . .
Dressed for the Occasion exhibit opens April 5
- Women’s clothing from the 1870s to the 1930s -- what was visible and some layers that were not usually visible -- is the subject of a new exhibit at the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum.
“Dressed for the Occasion” f. . .
Cowboy Days returns for 19th year with new events
- Cowboy Days returns to the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum in Las Cruces for the 19th year with a new activity, and a homecoming performance by country music’s Josh Grider.
Cowboy Days is March 3-4. The fun is from. . .
Josh Grider to perform during Cowboy Days weekend
- Josh Grider is coming home.
The country music performer and Las Cruces native will perform March 3 at 7 p.m. at the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum. The indoor concert and dance, which will be during the Museum’s a. . .
Agenda for NM Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum's quarterly board meeting
- NEW MEXICO FARM & RANCH HERITAGE MUSEUM
January 23, 2018
State Records Center, Archives and State Library Building, Yucca Rm
1209 Camino Carlos Rey, Santa Fe, NM
The Missi. . .
Age, style in abundance at Museum's antique event, new exhibit
- Old objects with great style and functional use are the focus of a new exhibit and a popular annual event at the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum.
One of the slogans at the museum is that it always offers something . . .
Museum closed on New Year's Day
- The New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum and the Eagle Ranch Gift Shop will be closed on New Year's Day.
The Museum and gift shop will reopen and resume normal business hours at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 2.
Regular hou. . .
January 2018 Calendar of Activities
- January 2018 Calendar
Crafts for Kids:
Bean Mosaic Owls
January 6, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
In honor of the Museum’s mascot, Hoot the Owl, children are invited to explore their creative side and make mosaic owls with b. . .
Campfire Christmas Cookies highlight busy Dec. 23
- A new activity in the Heritage Cooking program highlights a fun day on Saturday, December 23, at the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum.
A campfire might seem like an unlikely place to make Christmas cookies, but let'. . .
Art show reveals a lifetime of creativity
- A new exhibit opening soon at the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum showcases a lifetime of beautifully creative work by the late Las Cruces artist Connie Garcia.
The show, “Connie Garcia: A Lifetime of Art,” opens w. . .
Selfies with Santa begins Dec. 2
- The public is invited to visit the Museum and take a selfie with Santa.
"Selfies with Santa" is from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. each Saturday until Christmas. Regular Museum admission is required -- $5 for adults, $4 for senior cit. . .
Museum, Gift Shop closed on Thanksgiving
- The New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum will be closed on Thanksgiving Day.
The Eagle Ranch Gift Shop also will be closed on Thanksgiving.
The Museum and Gift Shop will resume regular hours on Friday, Nov. 24. The M. . .
December 2017 schedule
- December 2017 Calendar
Holiday Crafts for Kids:
December 2, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Children are invited to come make a holiday craft to take home. The craft activity is free, but regular Museum admission is required for. . .
Museums offer free admission for military personnel on Veterans Day
- (Santa Fe, NM) - All museums under the New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs (DCA) will offer free admission to active duty military, veterans, and National Guard personnel in celebration of Veteran’s Day, November 10, 2. . .
Visitors may enter to win exhibit photograph
- During the final month of the exhibit, “On the Wing: The Avian Photography of Nirmala Khandan,” visitors to the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum in Las Cruces can enter a free drawing to win one of the actual print-on-. . .