For information contact Craig Massey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Museum hosts visitors from 50 states in 1 year
- The New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum in Las Cruces truly has a national and international audience.
The Museum played host to visitors from all 50 states and from 11 foreign countries over a one-year period, from Ma. . .
Museum adds protective saddle cabinets
- There’s a better place to store old saddles than in a dusty barn.
Preservation is the goal behind the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum’s new storage units. Nine large custom-built metal cabinets were delivered to th. . .
Agenda for May 12, 2017, Museum Board Meeting
- NEW MEXICO FARM & RANCH HERITAGE MUSEUM
May 12, 2017
Museum Kitchen Classroom
4100 Dripping Springs Rd, Las Cruces, NM
The Mission of the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritag. . .
Blessing of the Fields is May 15
- The New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum will celebrate an old tradition with the annual Blessing of the Fields procession on Monday, May 15.
Beginning at 10 a.m., Most Reverend Oscar Cantú, Bishop of the Roman Catholic. . .
2017 Summer Camps for Kids
- 2017 Summer Camps for Kids
It’s that time of year again! Time to take advantage of our large outdoor campus and wonderful indoor facilities by attending one or more of our annual summer camps at the New Mexico Farm and R. . .
Watercolor artists show 'A Movable Feast'
- Watercolor artists in southern New Mexico show their creations in a new exhibit at the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum in Las Cruces.
"A Movable Feast: Foods of New Mexico" is an art show presented by the New Mexic. . .
18th Cowboy Days features Chili Cook-Off
- The New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum’s 18th Cowboy Days festival will have some extra flavor.
The Museum in Las Cruces has added the first-annual Cowboy Days Chili Cook-off, sanctioned by the Chili Appreciation Soci. . .
Meet the Producers exhibit features Artesia family
- A family that has been raising a variety of crops in the Artesia area for generations is featured in the “Meet the Producers” exhibit at the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum in Las Cruces.
“Meet the Producers” is a . . .
Museum expands Antique Treasures Show
- The New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum in Las Cruces has added a fun, new element to its annual Antique Treasures Show (formerly Antique Treasures Day).
This year’s is event is on Sunday, Jan. 29 from noon to 4 p.m. . . .