For information contact Craig Massey at email@example.com.
2017 Summer Camps for Kids
- 2017 Summer Camps for Kids
It’s that time of year again! Time to take advantage of our large outdoor campus and wonderful indoor facilities by attending one or more of our annual summer camps at the New Mexico Farm and R. . .
Watercolor artists show 'A Movable Feast'
- Watercolor artists in southern New Mexico show their creations in a new exhibit at the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum in Las Cruces.
"A Movable Feast: Foods of New Mexico" is an art show presented by the New Mexic. . .
18th Cowboy Days features Chili Cook-Off
- The New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum’s 18th Cowboy Days festival will have some extra flavor.
The Museum in Las Cruces has added the first-annual Cowboy Days Chili Cook-off, sanctioned by the Chili Appreciation Soci. . .
Meet the Producers exhibit features Artesia family
- A family that has been raising a variety of crops in the Artesia area for generations is featured in the “Meet the Producers” exhibit at the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum in Las Cruces.
“Meet the Producers” is a . . .
Museum expands Antique Treasures Show
- The New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum in Las Cruces has added a fun, new element to its annual Antique Treasures Show (formerly Antique Treasures Day).
This year’s is event is on Sunday, Jan. 29 from noon to 4 p.m. . . .