For information contact Craig Massey at email@example.com.
Museum Director to receive top award for book
- The Historical Society of New Mexico is presenting its top publication award to New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum Director Mark Santiago for his book, “A Bad Peace and a Good War: Spain and the Mescalero Apache Uprising. . .
20th Cowboy Days is March 2-3
- The New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum in Las Cruces will host its 20th Cowboy Days festival on March 2-3.
The fun is from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday. Admission is $5 for everyone 5 . . .
Furloughed federal workers receive free admission
- New Mexico’s state-run museums and historic sites, including the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum in Las Cruces, are offering free admission to furloughed federal employees and their families during the government shut. . .
Agenda for Feb. 5, 2019 board meeting
- NEW MEXICO FARM & RANCH HERITAGE MUSEUM
February 5, 2019
State Records Center, Archives and State Library Building, Yucca Rm
1209 Camino Carlos Rey, Santa Fe, NM
The Missi. . .
Antique Treasures Show expanded to two days
- What is it? What was it used for? How much is it worth? How old is it? How do I preserve it?
These questions and more will be answered during a revamped and expanded Antique Treasures Show on Jan. 26-27 at the New Mexico . . .
Gristmill exhibit opens this month
- Visitors to the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum in Las Cruces later this month will enjoy learning about the technology, history and importance of gristmills.
“Grist for the Mill” opens on Jan. 18.
People have u. . .